We, team guruathomeforyou.com aim to bring improvement in student’s academics through our home tutorial services. To excel in today’s competitive world, a student has to work earnestly. After a tiring day at school, the students are seen going for tuition classes many kilometers away from home. In the process, they are deprived of proper rest by spending much of their crucial time and energy commuting.
Considering all these difficulties of a pupil, we have designed our services to be of maximum benefit to them. We bring education to the student’s doorstep. Pupils can learn effectively in their homes with the least amount of distraction.
We exercise due caution in selecting tutors for the pupils. Our teacher selection process has several levels. A series of tests and interviews are conducted for selecting the tutors for our institute. We ensure that they are competent, qualified and trained. We scan through tutor’s profile and student’s requirements before matching them. Compatibility between tuition teacher and student plays a very significant role here. Mind match, Demo classes, One-to-One interactions are some of the ways through which we find the best mentor for your child. You may ask for tutor replacement any time in case you are not satisfied. Our home tutors conduct the classes under the parent’s supervision to ensure safety. They are dedicated and bring out the best in the pupil.
If you wish to adopt our services, you are required to enter into an agreement with guruathomeforyou.com as our client. During the agreement period, we would resolve any issues arising between the tutor and the customers. After the agreement period is over, you may go for renewal if you wish to continue with our services.
These terms and conditions are applicable for all tutors who get assignments through us from any media.
1) Registering with guruathomeforyou.com is free.
2) To register as a tutor, you must be at least 18 years of age. Below the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian’s consent is required. You must be either a Indian Citizen, a Indian Permanent Resident, or a Foreigner and must be residing in India.
3) guruathomeyou.com reserves all rights to reject or refuse any registrations.
4) Your contact information is only accessed by guruathomeforyou.com, and not made public to other users of this website. It will only be revealed to the parent/student who is successfully matched to you.
5) The information you supply should be as accurate as possible, and that you should not be providing untrue or inaccurate information which may mislead clients and guruathomeyou.com coordinators.
6) Usage of Mobile Phones or other gadgets while teaching is not allowed
7)guruathomeforyou.com reserves the right to refuse verification of any tutors, and the right to unverify any previously verified tutors, dependent upon the judgement of guruathomeyou.com coordinators.
8) Registering with guruathomeyou.com does not guarantee tuition assignment jobs to you, as jobs are assigned based on tuition demand and how well tutors match up with the customer’s requirements.
9) Tutors are not supposed to borrow student's personal study material in the demo class.
10) Lessons are conducted at the student/ client’s home by default.
11) Once you accepted a tutoring assignment, the rate is non-negotiable once agreed upon, be it verbally or written
12) Deducting amount of a tutoring assignment is 40% of the first month's total fees.
13) First installment will be collected by the company
1) Referral amount will be paid only after the first month of the tuition
2) Referral percentage is upto 10% depending on the type of Tuition